The ANS 2020 Annual Conference will be held in conjunction with the Linguistic Society of America from January 2-5th, 2020 in New Orleans, LA. Please use this online form to register – or, if you prefer, you can download a PDF and follow the instructions for submitting by mail.
Note: To be either a participant in or a presenter at the 2020 ANS Annual Conference, one must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold current ANS membership
- Register with both the LSA and ANS for the conference at the appropriate level
- Complete the information at the bottom of the page and submit, along with payment via credit card
1. ANS Membership: Information about membership is located here. All members of the ANS receive a subscription to our journal, Names. To join or renew your membership, please click here. Payment is by PayPal, or via check with this downloadable form.
2. LSA Registration: LSA registration will open September 1, 2019. Please click here to register. If you are not an LSA member, you can register as a nonmember, and use the following coupon codes at checkout to reduce the nonmember rates to the member rates: SISTER2020REGULAR for nonstudent attendees and SISTER2020STUDENT for student attendees. If you are an LSA member, you cannot use the coupon codes.
If you have questions about LSA registration, please contact David Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fees are as follows:
|Preregistration (through December 19)
|Late/Onsite (after December 19)
3. LSA Hotel: ANS members may also take advantage of the hotel room rates negotiated by the LSA at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. The special LSA room rates for the 2020 Annual Meeting at Single/Double: $139/night, Triple: $169/night; Quad: $199/night. Reservations will be available from September 1 through December 11, 2019 or until the LSA block of rooms has been filled.
4. ANS Registration: Participants and presenters are asked to register with ANS at the appropriate level. Each attendee must fill out this form and pay separately.
5. ANS Dinner. Details to follow soon!
To register, fill out the form below, or download a PDF and follow the instructions for submitting by mail.Please select a valid form