Submissions in the 2000-8000 word range will be considered, with a focus on:
– linguistics and literature
– second language education
– Native American language education and revitalization
– heritage language education
– computer-assisted language learning (CALL)
– language policy
– applied linguistics
There is no preference for any particular academic subject. As such, articles will be accepted in a number of languages, including (although certainly not limited to) English, Spanish, Navajo, and Mayangna.
All papers are peer-reviewed. We would be happy to discuss your submission if you have questions. Please submit any question, abstract, or article to researchreadwithyou.com.