This year, the ANS has organized the Meet-n-Greet for all of the members of the LSA Sister Societies:
- American Dialect Society (ADS)
- American Name Society (ANS)
- North American Association for the History of Language Sciences (NAAHoLS)
- Society for Pidgin and Creole Linguistics (SPCL)
- Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas (SSILA)
- The Association for Linguistic Evidence (TALE)
The event will be held from 8-10pm on Thursday, January 7th, at the City Tap House at 901 9th Street NW at I “Eye” Street. All members of the ANS and the other Sister Societies are invited to attend.